Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
– For appointment to this position, the applicant must have: –
– i. A Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following: Mass Communication, Communication Studies, Journalism, Public Relations, Corporate Communication or any other equivalent qualifications from a recognized university institution;
– ii. A Post-Graduate Diploma in any of the following: Mass Communication, Communication Studies, Journalism, Public Relations, Corporate Communication any other equivalent qualifications from a recognized university institution;
– iii. Membership to relevant professional body with Good Standing;
– iv. A Senior Management course or its equivalent from a recognized institution;
– v. Proficiency in Computer Applications; and
– vi. Meets the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution.
– i. Minimum of Six (6) years relevant work Experience;
– ii. At least Three (3) years at Supervisory Management level.
Core Job Competencies
– i. Excellent written and oral communication skills;
– ii. Leadership & Good interpersonal skills;
– iii. Professional and Technical competence;
– iv. Confidentiality, High Integrity, attention to details and accuracy;
– v. Analytical & Negotiation Skills; and
– vi. Organizational, planning skills and Results-oriented.
Duties and Responsibilities
– i. Overseeing formulation, implementation and reviewing of the Commission’s Communication policies, strategies and guidelines;
– ii. Ensuring effective and efficient crisis communication management;
– iii. Championing public engagement for effective stakeholders’ relations;
– iv. Managing corporate information gateways for effective communication;
– v. Overseeing the development and implementation of strategies to foster positive media relations;
– vi. Coordinating preparation of timely media supplements, appearances, documentaries, press releases and features;
– vii. Managing the Commission’s digital platforms;
– viii. Managing executive events with a view to securing institutional profiling moments;
– ix. Spearheading the development and implementation of initiatives to promote the Commission’s positive corporate image and foster relations with stakeholders;
– x. Facilitating promotion of public awareness of the Commission’s programs and processes through development and dissemination of Information, Education and Communication materials
– xi. Overseeing the development and implementation of a robust internal communication strategies.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications by:
- Filling an Online Application for Employment Form available at the JSC jobs portal:
- Applicants should upload soft copies of the following documents to the online application-
- A letter of application
- Certified copies of academic and professional certificates, testimonials and academic transcripts;
- A detailed and updated curriculum vitae, to include background information such as past employment record (if any).
- Names of three (3) referees; two (2) professional referee and one (1) character reference;
- Certified copies of National Identity Card (I.D), Passport or any other relevant identifiable legal documents;
- Applicant’s recent coloured passport size photographs (2 No.)
Shortlisted candidates will be required to submit valid copies of clearance certificates from the following bodies during the interview: –
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Higher Education Loans Board
- Directorate of Criminal Investigation
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- A recognized Credit Reference Bureau
- Clearance from relevant professional body.
Applicants MUST take note that it is a criminal offence to provide false information and documents in the job application and the same will be verified by relevant bodies.
The application must reach the Commission NOT LATER THAN 29TH OCTOBER, 2021 AT 5.00 P.M.
Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted. Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
The Judicial Service Commission is an Equal Opportunity Employer and selects candidates on merit through fair and open competition from the widest range of eligible candidates.