Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We deliver high-quality solutions to our customers and we are leaders in the logistics industry. Join us and become a part of our great team.
The success factors in this role will be ensuring strong relationships throughout for both KN Internal and External Customers and Identify areas of Opportunities; provide high delivery service and solutions. Covering a period of 4 months of maternity leave and annual leave.
- To provide seamless link between Kuehne + Nagel and the allocated clients’ accounts in Overland service delivery.
- To manage all Kuehne + Nagel outward and incoming information in relation to service provision to particular clients.
- Ensure system statuses and e filing is performed on a timely manner as per set guideline or standard.
- To monitor and advise clients shipment progress by way of regular status reports and regular update by e-mail and by phone.
- Ensure shipments are cleared, delivered to the customers and container is returned as per the set standard or Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) and ensure zero storage or demurrages.
- Ensure billing documents are accurately provided on timely manner for the finance team to effectively bill the client.
- To probe for more business allocation and maintain high standards of professional relationship with Sea freight clients.
- To provide any other customer service support including joint sales visit or any other client related activities and report generation.
Your Skills and Experiences
- Excellent customer service
- East African customs training & computer literate
- Detail-oriented, highly organized, team player
- Problem Solving, ability to work effectively in a team environment
- A flexible approach to work and the ability to work under pressure
- Fluent written and verbal communication in English and Kiswahili
Good Reasons to Join
We offer an employee-friendly environment for you to develop and grow to become a skilled transportation logistics professional in a challenging and fast-developing company with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development within the Kuehne + Nagel Group. If like us, you put customers at the heart of everything you do, you can expect to be rewarded with a full package of benefits on top of a salary that grows with you as you grow in our business.