Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are pleased to announce the following Position in the IT Network Department within the Technology Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the Manager – Enterprise Cloud & ISP, the position holder is responsible for building a robust enterprise model and standards to support consistent, reliable deployment of enterprise cloud assets. The Cloud Engineer is also expected to be well versed in creating/maintaining/reverse engineering existing cloud assets/deployments to enable the documentation of current systems and propose optimizations and roadmaps to align with architecture principles. Work with Cloud Implementation teams to realize the intended business objectives and value.
- Analysis of current state, including reverse engineering existing cloud assets.
- Document & Manage cloud standards, virtual network mapping, data flows and conceptual flows.
- Define & manage how company data will be stored, consumed, integrated, secured and managed across cloud and on-premise implementations.
- Set standards for cloud deployments and assets, analyze current state and conceive desired future state.
- Apply architectural and technology concepts to address scalability, security, reliability, maintainability of cloud assets.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to ensure that technology decisions align with the overall Enterprise Architecture Framework/Roadmap via clear communication and negotiation skills.
- Conduct proof of concepts, drive technology & product selection, support pilot implementations and support enterprise wide adoption of cloud, technology, processes & toolsets
- Design and optimize cloud strategies for the cost-effective delivery of scalable and reliable systems up to 99.999% uptime SLA
- Work across a wide range of stakeholders, application subject matter experts, architects, technology and business leaders to harness perspectives, influence & drive consistent cloud practices
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Telecoms, Engineering, Physics or Math or any other relevant qualification.
- Candidate should demonstrate deep and wide knowledge of Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, and AWS platforms and Other Public Clouds. Relevant certifications in Azure and/or AWS a huge plus
- Candidate should possess excellent knowledge & skills in cloud design, deployment, management and monitoring as well as migration strategies from on-premise implementations to cloud or Hybrid Solutions.
- Have VMware and Openstack Cloud based Solutions, designs and Deployment.
- Candidate should have excellent knowledge and understanding of established/emerging cloud management technologies including and not limited to monitoring, profiling, identity management, reporting/analytics, cost optimization.
- The cloud architect must understand the cloud technologies and their use to guide the organization in understanding and adopting them
- An ideal candidate should possess advanced knowledge of industry best practices in the various aspects of information, technology trends, enterprise operations knowledge and the ability to develop solutions.
- Advanced knowledge of hardware, software, business applications and systems engineering are required
- Intermediate knowledge and execution of SDLC is required
- Intermediate knowledge of Information Security awareness is a plus
- Intermediate knowledge of Cloud data and analytics tools and workflows is a plus
- Good knowledge of General Project Management Methodology & Tools
- Knowledge of enterprise architecture methodologies and practices a plus.
- Knowledge of Systems, Network automation and practices.
Last Date to Apply: Oct 14, 2021