Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are pleased to announce the following Position in the IT Network Department within the Technology Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the Manager – Enterprise IoT Services, the position holder will design, deliver and operate Internet of Things (IoT) services for Enterprise customers. Contribute in collaborative effort to deliver, develop and maintain technical aspects of IoT service for Enterprise customers. This includes but not limited to Networks, platforms, professional service, IoT device management, Partner engagement and performance management.
- Lead and champion Enterprise IoT technology delivery for Enterprise customers.
- Lead and champion IoT capacity building effort to scale.
- Lead and motive for design of processes to design, deploy and operate IoT technologies for Enterprise customers.
- Define IoT Performance management metrics to measure success criteria and lead optimization efforts.
- Lead in identification, selection and management of IoT delivery and support partners for Enterprise customers
- Lead collaborative effort with stakeholders to create IoT center of excellence, build competence for scale.
- Define, review and Optimize customer journey for Enterprise IoT services.
- Review and validate IoT Architecture to ensure secure, reliable and resilient IoT service delivery for enterprise customers.
- Degree in BSc Computer Science, Telecoms, Electronic Engineering, Data Science or any other relevant qualification.
- Teamwork: Teamwork, Agile, Scrum, HW-SW codesign
- Business Intelligence: Streaming Analytics, Predictive Analytics, Hadoop, PowerBI, Tableau, Machine learning, Elastic Stack.
- Information security: Cryptography, Authentication, Non-repudiation, Encryption, Ciphers, Public Key Infrastructure, Elliptical Curve Cryptography, AES, RSA, SSL, TLS, DTLS and VPN
- Mobile development: Android, IoS, Cordova, Meteor, BLE, Java.
- Hardware Interfacing: Raspberry Pi, Arduino, GPIO, USB, I2C, LEDs, FPGA, ASICs, SoC, Bluetooth, LoRaWAN, Microcontrollers, ARM Cortex.
- IP Networking: Routing, Switching, VPN, MQTT, CoAP, AMQP, HTTP, SSL, DTLS, HTTPS, Nginx, Mosquitto, Load Balancing
- Automation: Test Automation, Unit Test, CPPUnit, JUnit, SOAPUI, Mocha, Regression, JMeter
- Design for data:
- Big Data, MongoDB, Apache Cassandra, Spark, Elastic Stack
- ML/AI: Machine Learning, Deep Learning, AI, Neural Networks, TensorFlow
- Linux, Unix, project management, mobile networks architecture, data center architecture, AT commands, TCP/IP, WAN/LAN, LoRa, Sigfox, OBDII, SAE, protocols, cloud architecture, J2EE, iOS, Android, raspberry pi, raspbian, mobile computing, micro chip design, data analysis, algorithm, data structure, data architecture, postgresql, XML, JSON, Nodes.JS, Agile, SCRUM, intellectual property
Last Date to Apply: Oct 14, 2021