Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Department: Outreach Administration
Entity: Aga Khan University Hospital, Nairobi
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Aga Khan University Hospital, Nairobi is a private not-for-profit teaching hospital that provides tertiary and secondary level healthcare services. It is one of the hospitals in Kenya accredited by the Joint Commission International from USA. The University Hospital has been providing high quality care for the people of East Africa and beyond for over 50 years. The University Hospital has 50 Medical Centres in East Africa.
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for the above position based in Nairobi, Kenya. The incumbent will be responsible for overseeing the planning, and implementation of all old and new fit out of Outreach Facilities, Facilities maintenance and construction related activities. The position holder will report to the Outreach Operations Manager.
- Participate in the assessment of new Medical Center sites and work with consultants in preparation for construction activities.
- Take lead in the planning and implementation of new projects by coordinating with the projects office in creating new Medical Center designs and layouts, assisting in development of full scale project plans and participate in the tendering process of new medical centers.
- Responsible for monitoring the progress of ongoing projects and ensuring timely completion of projects
- Ensure existing outreach clinics are well maintained, functional and meet changing demands of the market.
- Coordinate and supervise maintenance staff.
- Coordinate the servicing and repair of all Non-medical equipment and systems e.g Generators.
- Conduct market research on materials and labour trends, new services and appliances and update the outreach management for planning purposes.
- Degree in Engineering (Civil or Electrical).
- Diploma in Project Management
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in building construction/ architecture/ civil engineering or equivalent
- Understanding Fully the construction process including construction plan and specifications, relevant building code requirements and government permits
- Certification in Technical Computer skills including AutoCAD, ArchiCAD & MS-Projects
- Understanding of safety regulations of work environment
How To Apply