Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Entity: Aga Khan University Hospital, Nairobi
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Aga Khan University Hospital, Nairobi is a private not-for-profit teaching hospital that provides tertiary and secondary level healthcare services. It is the first hospital in East Africa to be accredited by the Joint Commission International from the USA. The University Hospital has been providing high quality care for the people of East Africa and beyond for over 60 years.
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for the above position based in Nairobi Kenya. The position holder will be responsible for ensuring provision of effective, efficient, quality analytical laboratory services in the hospital. He/ She will report to Radiology Manager.
- Performing various analyses using specific equipment to assess the quality of F-PSMA AND FDG;
- Recommending approval or rejection of product batches based upon test results;
- Testing and verification of raw materials and supplies used in production;
- Performing calibration and standardization of equipment, and ensuring the good working order of equipment;
- Maintaining accurate records of tests performed and facility records.
- Monitoring result trends for continuous improvement;
- Performing stability, validation and environmental studies;
- Verifying that the premises and QC equipment are correctly maintained
- Higher Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from a recognized institute or equivalent
- Registered with Kenya Medical Laboratory Technician and Technologists Board
- Must have training in Good laboratory practices (GLP)
- The operator should have experience in analytical methodology (chemical and microbiological) and good understanding of pharmacopeia monographs (Ph.Int. USP and Ph. Eur.).
- Practical knowledge of radiation safety practices
- Training and experience in aseptic technology and GMP practices
- Possess an understanding of and familiarity with tests that need to be carried out, and with the associated potential problems accompanying each of the analytical tests
- 3 years working experience.
- Computer literate
How To Apply