Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Are you passionate about providing Assistance and Support?
Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?
Join our world class Oilfield Services Team
Baker Hughes is the first and only comprehensive provider of digital oilfield products, services and solutions. Drawing inspiration from its rich heritage as an inventor company, Baker Hughes harnesses the passion and expertise of its people to improve productivity throughout the entire oil and gas value chain.
Partner with the best
As Office Manager and Executive Support, you will be supporting our Region leadership team in Kenya. You will manage the day-to-day functions of our office to ensure flawless operations. You will play an integral role in ensuring the success of our team through effective organization, prioritization and a hands-on approach.
As office management & Executive Support, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting one or a group of managers, including calendar/diary management, etc
- Managing the office & Coordinating Transportation.
- Elaborating proposals for improvement in approaches, methods, procedures and processes in the own field.
- Handling communication with colleagues and the business about design and coordination services rendered.
- Contributing to a project as a team member. Work goals typically take 1-3 month to complete and results are seen immediately
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED)
- Have at least 4 years’ experience in business management
- Be fluent in English (oral and written) and have excellent all-round communication skills
- Be able to show good problem-solving and analytical skills along with interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Be a team player with ability to work independently
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
How To Apply
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.