Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Corporate Business Operations Associate (Contract) – (2100007I)
Job Purpose and Key responsibilities
Responsible for facilitating efficient client administration and document management.
The job holder is responsible for client correspondences, data capture, and document management to ensure efficiency, timeliness, and effective client servicing.
- Review of contract notes, statements, business confirmations/appreciations and all client correspondences
- Coordinate all client communications on mails, verbal and hard copy correspondences to ensure efficiency, timeliness and maintenance of high standards and thus achieve maximum client satisfaction, loyalty and thus retention.
- Handle HNW client correspondences to ensure immediate response time and action
- Review email and post statements and the contract notes and receipts on weekly basis
- Review of account opening, edit of data in the system and all data capture for accuracy, integrity, timeliness and risk management
- Prepare reports on client complaints and general client administration issues
- Support AMC (UG) as per the hub and spoke model
- Delegated Authority: As per the approved Delegated Authority Matrix
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
Key Performance Measures
- As described in your Personal Scorecard
Knowledge, experience and qualifications required
- Bachelor’s degree in a business – related field
- 4-6 years’ experience in a similar position
- Professional certification in accounting (CPA part 2)
- Technical/ Functional competencies
- Knowledge of investment classes
- Effective negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Report writing skills
How To Apply