Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Currently we are looking for an ambitious and energetic Team Leader BPO in– DGF Kenya, Nairobi to support in developing and implementing business process improvements with the primary objective of reducing cost and increasing efficiency in line with business strategy and objectives,corporate guidelines and policies.
If this sounds like something you would like to do, please read on and apply only if you meet the essential knowledge, skills & experience.
IN THIS JOB YOU WILL:
- Drive monitoring and compliance of set KPIs by Global.
- Monitor subcontractor/supplier performance and suggests improvement steps.
- Prioritize and manage the allocation of appropriate resources on Internal Audit
- Plan, coordinate and train initiative champions on the journey of embedding First Choice in the organization as well as providing local application support and systems training.
- Drive a culture of quality, process excellence and continuous improvement.
- Support in ensuring project portfolio management and alignment of country projects/initiatives/cross functions.
- Support in driving performance and process improvement/First Choice programs, Business Process Optimization.
- Manage the allocation of appropriate resources and commitment of staff within BPO, identify training needs and opportunities to develop a highly skilled team.
- Supports the running and implementation of DHL with select customers.
YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING QUALITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
The ideal candidate will be reporting to the Head of IT/BPO East Africa and will ideally have the following skills and attributes:
- At least 3-5 years relevant experience.
- Logistics business background, product and Operations know-how
- Good communication, collaboration, analytical and administrative skills
- Good organizational skills to manage multiple projects/deadline
- Project management and strong working knowledge of DGF operational platforms
- Experience in leading meetings and facilitating training
- Strong coaching and people development skills
- Knowledge in Quality and QEHS management system
- In depth knowledge of product and related processes
- Innovative and results orientated
- Strong leadership, coaching and people skills
- Masters the change management process
YOU’LL BE REWARDED IN MANY WAYS, SUCH AS:
- Unique international strong brand spirit of DHL
- Strong team with interaction with people from all over the world
- Flexible working hourswith the possibility of occasionally working from home upon agreement
- Possible further career development
- Competitive salary
DHL Global Forwarding will only hire those who are legally authorized to work in Kenya. This is not a position for whichvisa sponsorship can be provided.