Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Human Resource Generalist -1 Position , Huawei .
Report to: Human Resource Director
- Take the lead in HR key tasks and connect HR strategies to business requirements.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice.
- Ensure legal and operational compliance within the company and improve the quality and efficiency of HR work.
- Manage specific projects as determined by the Human Resource Director
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies
- Assist with all internal and external HR related matters.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of labour law and compliance requirements.
- A solid foundation of human resources expertise;
- Has five (5+) years relevant work experience preferably in a telecommunication industry
- Is registered with a professional body/association
- Holds a Bachelor degree in any of the following disciplines: – Human Resource Management, Personnel Management or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Exposure to Labor Law and employment equity regulations.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication tools.
How To Apply
Please send your detailed resume ONLY to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. No hard copy or phone calls will be accepted. Not later than 25th October 2021
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.