Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
ADVERTISEMENT FOR RECRUITMENT OF STAFF ON BOG TERMS
Applications are invited from qualified Kenyans to be recruited in the following posts as per the qualifications and specifications indicated below:
INTERNAL AUDITOR, J/G ‘K’ (1 post)
Responsible for Developing and implementing Internal Audit strategy.
- Be a Kenyan citizen;
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or related field from a recognized institution.
- CPAK and ICPAK membership
- Certificate of Good conduct
- KRA compliance certificate
- CRB Clearance certificate
- 45 years and below
- Minimum of three (3) years working experience as an Auditor in a reputable firm or agency
Specific duties and responsibilities will be as follows:
- Ensuring Internal Control Systems are in sound operation and reporting on any detected weakness.
- Undertaking specific audit assignments and preparing detailed audit observations and reports as required.
- Ensuring that the County Government assets, plant and equipment/supplies, stores etc. are appropriately recorded in relevant registers are maintained and kept.
- Reporting of financial information to users of financial reports and application of accounting policies and financial management.
- Establishing internal financial management control system.
- Compliance with applicable laws, regulations, standards and best practice guidelines.
- Facilitating communication between the Group Members and the internal and external auditors.
- Facilitating the maintenance of the independence of the external auditor.
- Providing a structured reporting line for internal audit and facilitating the independence of the internal auditor.
- Any other relevant duties that may be assigned from time to time.
How To Apply
Suitable and qualified candidates to submit their academic and professional testimonials to:
MAWEGO TECHNICAL TRAINING INSTITUTE
P.O BOX 289 – 40222 OYUGIS
So as to reach on or before 15/10/2021.
Women, youth and people with disability are encouraged to apply.