Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Manager, Legal Services
The job holder reports to the Head of Legal Services. He/She is charged with the following responsibilities:-:
- Interprets legal opinions and offers guidance on legal requirements.
- Co-ordinates the preparation, execution, registration and renewal of debentures, charges and chattels.
- Ensures proper and safe custody of all legal documentation.
- Reviews leases and contracts drawn by third parties.
- Issues instructions to auctioneers, advocates and valuers.
- Liaises with and supervises external advocates.
- Represents the Corporation in court.
- Manages litigation and conveyancing divisions.
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law, applicants with professional Master’s Degree will be an added advantage
- Diploma in Law [KSL]
- Advocate of the high court of Kenya
- 5 years’ experience in a comparable and relevant field/Institution
- Computer literacy
- Creativity and innovation
- Excellent report writing skills
- Computer literacy
- Problem solving skills
- Persuasion and negotiation skills
- Planning and organizing skills
- Individual leadership skills
- Excellent presentation skills
Candidates will be required to satisfy the requirements of chapter six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 on leadership and integrity and are thus required to submit clearance certificates from the following institutions: –
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax compliance Certificate)
- Higher Education Loans Board (clearance Certificate)
- Criminal investigation Department (Certificate of Good Conduct)
- EACC (Self Declaration form)
- CRB Certificate
Interested candidates may access detailed job specifications, duties and responsibilities for the positions and the experience required on our website www.agrifinance.org.
Applications with detailed curriculum vitae including three referees with their current telephone contacts, copies of certificates and testimonials should be addressed to: –
The Managing Director
Agricultural Finance Corporation
Development House 7th Floor, Moi Avenue
P.O. Box 30367 – 00100 GPO
Closing date for applications is Friday 22nd October 2021 at 5.00 pm.
AFC is an equal opportunity Employer. Lack of inclusion of all details as sought for or any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.