Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
To register your interest in this role, please do apply directly. Although there is no immediate requirement, we are continuously on the lookout for outstanding Talent for future deployment.
Public Health Nurse
Location: Kenya (Applicants must be able to travel to the work location)
AMI Expeditionary Healthcare is a novel healthcare support organization. Since our inception, we have delivered over 5,000 medical personnel and countless healthcare solutions to over 70 clinical and hospital settings on four continents. AMI is fast-growing providing COVID response to domestic and remote areas. We are seeking dedicated health care professionals as independent contractors to support our commitment to saving lives.
AMI is on the front lines of the Coronavirus response providing critical services including rapid response relief, testing, and vaccination services. The AMI Vaccination Program has the essential elements to ensure rapid execution of state COVID-19 Vaccination Plans. Vaccination is the key to our global emergence from this pandemic. https://ami.health/covid-testing-vaccination/
- Collect and Analyze COVID-19 epidemiological data using statistical measures.
- Extract epidemiological health data from the medical records of mission medical treatment facilities.
- Train and lead the team of medical staff and volunteers that will conduct routine contact tracing.
- Investigate suspect/confirmed cases of COVID-19 and ensure that comprehensive contact tracing is conducted.
- Monitor epidemiological trends within host country and region including surveillance activity reports for necessary adjustments of mission control measures.
- Report to the office of CMO the results of investigations, special studies, and surveillance.
- Collect epidemiological data for the surveillance of specific diseases of Public Health importance and other health conditions.
- Arrange for the cooperative use of epidemiological data with local and regional health authorities, other agencies and organizations.
- Work with other health personnel and relevant mission stakeholders for resolution of public health problems.
- Conduct/participate in trainings and mentoring of medical staff in surveillance activities.
- Participate in development and review of reporting formats for COVID-19.
- Participate in development of a risk communication strategy for COVID-19.
- Participate in the development and review of mission COVID-19 preparedness and response plans including relevant SOPs.
- Performs any other duties assigned by the CMO or his designate.
- Fully qualified Registered Professional Nurse with an accredited Baccalaureate Nursing Program in a University (3 or 4 years) OR accredited Diploma Program (4 years) after High School.
- A diploma or certificate program in Public Health.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in nursing with bias on Public Health programs such as management of epidemic outbreaks.
- At least 3 years of continuous experience in management of Public health programs.
- Currently certified and registered to practice nursing in his/her own country or another UN member state. License validity should cover the deployment duration.
- Demonstrate sufficient recent clinical experience in the last 12 months commensurate with the role.
- A valid home country license must be maintained at all times.
- Fluency in English.
- Valid and active passport required.
How To Apply
Note: Please submit your resume/CV, diploma, passport copies and credentials translated to English language.
AMI Expeditionary Healthcare, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated.