Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
A& E Nurse: REF No. N/A&E/10/2021
Overall Purpose: The role holder is responsible for promoting and maintaining high standards of professional nursing care to meet the needs of patients and their families while ensuring patient’s safety, dignity and respect are maintained at all times at the Accident & Emergency unit.
- Triage patients to assess their medical needs for care.
- Assessing, planning, implementing nursing interventions, evaluating and documenting patient’s outcomes;
- Monitor vital signs, Evaluation and recording of patient’s conditions and report to the Medical Officer.
- Administer medication and treatments as prescribed by the Medical Officer.
- Attend to patient emergencies as and when they arise
- Ensure patient records are accurately captured and filed in accordance with hospital policies and procedures
- Care for equipment through proper cleaning, storage, per shift check of the inventory and timely reporting and follow up of nonfunctional equipment to the nurse manager
- Ensure proper inventory management such as replenishing and consuming stocks as per procurement procedures
- A Diploma in Nursing (KRN/M or KRCHN) or BSc Nursing from an accredited School of Nursing.
- Higher Diploma in Accident and Emergency Care will be an added advantage
- She/he should have current valid license with the Kenya Nursing Council.
- Must have Basic Life Support Course and Advanced Cardiac Life Support Course. ATLS (Advanced Trauma Life Support) will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of three (3) years Nursing experience of which a minimum of three (1) years should be in A&E department
- Proficiency in reporting writing and record keeping.
Deadline for submission is 23 rd Oct 2021
Interested candidates are requested to visit our website and apply online at https://www.karenhospital.org/about-us/ OR you can send your detailed CV to us on email to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number.
Due to the large number of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted