Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The job holder will report to the Community Implementation Manager. The primary duty of the Community Implementation Coordinator (CIC) will be to provide on–the–ground administrative and technical support for the planning, implementation and monitoring of project activities, as well as reporting (annually and quarterly) and collaborating with stakeholders and project beneficiaries to ensure effective and timely project implementation.
The CIC will work in close collaboration with relevant Africa–Led Movement (ALM) staff and consultants and assist with the implementation of their specific mandate. The CIC will facilitate day–to–day administrative and logistical tasks as required, and in particular, in coordination with the Community Implementation Manager. It is also expected that the CIC will support in monitoring and evaluation (using ALM Results Based Management approaches) and the development of the Project’s knowledge management and communications products.
The CIC will facilitate partnership and relationship building with other Africa–led Movement Consortium
partners as well as create and maintain relationships with local authorities and other key stakeholders. The purpose of this position is to mobilize and engage with community structures and stakeholders, initiate rights–based community dialogues and deliver girl–centered interventions on ending FGM/C. Special focus will be on facilitating exchange and learning within the county and at national & regional level.
EDUCATION AND KNOWLEDGE
• Bachelor of Arts or Science in Social Sciences, Arts, Public Health or related studies
• At least 3 to 5 years of coordination experience of community–level interventions on FGM, Child Marriage, GBV or other related issues.
• Knowledge of Female Genital Mutilation including in the context of Kenya .
• Understanding of behaviour change or social change communications .
• Demonstrated experience coordinating complex programmes involving multiple partners.
• Demonstrated experience in partnership building and partnership brokering between organizations and people that have different backgrounds and work from different contexts.
• Demonstrated experience coordinating programmes and teams remotely through effective remote/online platforms.
• A record of accomplishment in engaging community elders, men and boys, girls and women and youth in programming and/or governance is desirable
QUALIFIED YOUNG (UNDER 35) FEMALE APPLICANTS ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Your application should include a cover letter detailing why you are the best fit for this position
and your CV with relevant skills and experience. Closing date will be October 22, 2021. Only shortlisted
candidates will be contacted.
Duly note that Amref Health Africa does not require applicants to pay any money at whatever stage of the
recruitment and selection process and have not retained any agent in connection wi th recruitment.
Amref Health Africa is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. Amref Health Africa is an equal
opportunity employer and has a non –smoking environment policy.