Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
To support the availability of all data and reporting requirements for the organization, analytics and ensuring effective quality assurance mechanisms are in place.
EDUCATION AND KNOWLEDGE
• Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences, Statistics, Information Technology, Public Health or related areas or related fields;
• Relevant professional qualification in data analytics or related topics desirable.
• Minimum four (4) years of experience in Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning/data functions in private or development sector settings; at least 1–2 years of field/in–country experience in any Monitoring,
Evaluation and Learning function.
• Experience in quantitative and/or qualitative analysis for evaluations desirable. Knowledge/experience in at–least one database and/or analysis tool (SQL, SPSS, STATA etc.)
• Demonstrated knowledge/experience in at–least one business intelligence tool (eg: SAS, Power BI, QlikSense, Tableau, etc).
Your application should include a cover letter detailing why you are the best fit for this position and your CV with relevant skills and experience. Closing date will be October 28, 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Duly note that Amref Health Africa does not require applicants to pay any money at whatever stage of the
recruitment and selection process and have not retained any agent in connection with recruitment .
Amref Health Africa is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. Amref Health Africa is an equal
opportunity employer and has a non –smoking environment policy.