Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Supervisor – Security Infrastructure Tools
The job holder is responsible for the management of IT security operations through management of risks, deployment, maintenance and support of IT security tools and Infrastructure, and implementation of security control in the organization’s IT infrastructure.
- Review Organization’s IT infrastructure for vulnerabilities and provide mitigations
- Support and maintain IT security systems and tools to ensure optimal operations for Information Security tools
- Design and implement Information Security tools/ solutions to reduce vulnerabilities within the IT infrastructure.
- Develop proposals for deployment of appropriate Information Security tools to secure KRA IT infrastructure
- Ensure all IT infrastructure (including desktops, network devices, etc.) connected to KRA’s network have proper virus protection software, current virus definition libraries, and the most recent operating system and critical patches applied in good time to avoid adverse consequences on their operation.
- Ensure compliance to ISO (9001/2015 and 27001/2013) and ISMS and data security requirements.
- Day-to-day information security operations, supervision, reporting, management of performance and development of staff in the function
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or IT related field from a recognized Institution.
Must have at least one of the following certifications or training in CEH/CHFI/ECIH/CISSP or in relevant information security solutions certification
Relevant Work Experience
At least three (3) years related IT security work experience in a large or busy organization.
Technical Skills Required:
- Experience in Vulnerability Assessments and Penetration testing.
- Experience in cyber security threat Analysis or incident management
- Experience in Design and implementation of Information Security tools/ solutions e.g. Next Generation Firewalls, Security Information & Event Management Solutions, Privileged Access Management solutions etc.
- Knowledge in Information security risk management
- Experience in Information Security Management System
- Experience in Project Management
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent listening, communication and presentation skills
- Reliable and thorough with a deep commitment to accuracy
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- A team player
- Ability to prioritize competing work commitments and deliver on time
Job Application Guidelines
- Go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login and then click on the ‘Register’ button to start the application process.
- After registration, you will receive an email enabling you to confirm your email address and complete your registration.
- After registration go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login
- Key in your username and password then click on ‘Log in’ to access your account.
- After successful log in, the system will open the ‘Applicant Cockpit’.
Candidate Profile (To create or update applicant detail):
- On the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page, go to the tab ‘Candidate Profile’.
- Click on ‘My Profile’ to create and update your profile.
- Follow the instructions to complete your profile.
- The process will end by clicking the tab “Overview and Release”.
- Ensure you click the check box on the page to complete the profile.
- To view the open job postings, click on the tab ‘Employment Opportunities’ on the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page.
- Under the heading ‘Job Search’ click the ‘Start’ button to view all available vacancies.
- Click on the Job posting to display the details of the position.
- To apply for the position, click ‘Apply’ button at the top of the page.
- Follow the instructions to complete and submit your application.
- Kindly note that all mandatory fields must be completed.
- To complete the process of application, click the ‘Send Application Now’ button after reviewing and accepting the ‘Data Privacy Statement’.
In case of any challenges, please send your email query to email@example.com
If you experience any delay in receiving an email notification at the end of the e-recruitment registration process, please refresh your email. In case of any challenge, please send your query to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kenya Revenue Authority does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, shortlisting, interviewing, and/or offer)