Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Work location: Mombasa county, Kenya
Deadline for application: 27 October 2021
Start date: November 2021
Length of contract: 12 months fixed term contract (based on a 03 month probationary period)
Médecins Sans Frontières/Doctors Without Borders (MSF) is an independent international medical humanitarian organization providing assistance to people affected by armed conflicts, epidemics, natural or non-natural disasters or persons excluded from access to health care. The organisation has health projects in more than 70 countries.
In Kenya, the objective of our Mombasa project is to provide Access to health care for Adolescent and Youth Population (AYP), with specific focus on Young Key Populations (YKP) affected by social violence and health care exclusion. The selected candidate will be reporting technically to the Health Promoter Manager
Defining, coordinating and monitoring all care and nursing related activities in the project and ensuring the daily management of the human resources, according to MSF nursing protocols, standards and procedures, in order to warrant efficiency, quality and continuity of prescribed care.
- Planning, organization and evaluation of nursing activities with the view of improving quality and continuity of care
- Ensure the daily management of human resources in coordination with the project medical refrence.
- In conjunction with doctors, and clinical officer ensure diagnosis and case management of patients are in accordance with the correct protocols
- Ensuring all administrative procedures and documents (individual patient’s card and registration book, discharge paper, transfer paper, etc.) and existing data management tools are used correctly
- To ensure confidentiality of all patients related documents and identification, working in collaboration with the data operator.
- Maintain and improve the quality of nursing care activities
- Ensure all Centers have the required biomedical/medical equipment
- Make sure that all medical errors and or incidents are reported
- In collaboration with the HP manager, superviser and ensure right information/care to patient in accordance to individual need as par protocols
- In collaboration with the MAM, HP and PMR ensure quality care, patient referrals and smooth running of the outreach activities.
- Nurses with diploma/degree from recognized institutions.
- Must be a registered community health nurse
- Minimum of 2 years’ managerial experience working in a busy hospital setup
- Essential, working experience of in related jobs (health promotion, project coordination, social research), preferably with MSF
- Experiences working with AYKPs is a plus
- Languages: English and Kiswahili
- Knowledge: Computer literacy
- People Management and Development
- Commitment to MSF Principles
- Behavioural Flexibility
- Results and Quality Orientation
- Teamwork and Cooperation
If you meet the above requirements, please send your CV, motivation letter on or before the 27th October 2021 to http://uhired.me/job/450
We apologize that due to the volume of application we receive; only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
(MSF is an equal Employer and does not charge any application/recruitment or training fee)