Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Front Office Administrative Assistant
To ensure proper management of NKL front office by interacting with both internal and external customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and request regarding the organization.
The role also manages telephone calls in and out of the organization.
Main activities and task
- Handling telephone calls, handling appointments and visitors in a friendly and professional
manner while also being very perceptive and disciplined
- Operating and ensuring that the PABX is in good working condition at all time
- Maintaining an up to date filing system in the office
- Ensuring that the company’s legal licences are up to date
- Able to deal with complaints and give accurate information
- Ensuring security of office records, equipments and documents
- Ensuring reception area is tidy and presentable with all necessary stationary
- Receiving sorting registering and distributing incoming mails for the assigned office for actions
- Raising sales orders from Company emails and telephone cells
- Prepare statistical daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Maintain an updated list of internal telephone cells
- Ensure security, Occupational safety and Health measures are adhered to atb all times at the
- Perform any other duties assigned from time to time
- Diploma/Degree in Business Related Course,Office Management or Secretarial Studies from a recognised institution typewriting III (50 w.p.m) Computerized document processing III; Business English III/Communications II
- KCSE; At least a C in English,Mathematics and any other science related subject
- Meticulous, Detailed, proactive with a positive attitude
- Basic knowledge of security related matters
- Over 3 years Experience in customer service, telephone operations, basic book-keeping,
switchboard and front office managements
- Proficiency in English and possess strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to maintain high levels of integrity and handle work related pressure
- Able to work independently and as a team
How To Apply
If you are interested in the above position and feel you have the necessary qualifications and
experience, send your applications only through email to:
Closing date for receipt of application is 26/10/2021