Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
SENIOR OFFICER DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION – JOB REF NO. NWSC/HR&A/004
Job Title: Senior Officer –Design and Construction
Corporation/Organization: Nyeri Water and Sanitation Company Limited
Division: Technical Division
Department: Design and Construction
Section / Unit: N/A
Location / Work Station: Nyeri, Head Office
The job holder is responsible for ensuring effective design, construction and supervision of projects, operations and maintenance of the water and sanitation network under direction of the Chief Manager, Technical Services.
Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management or an equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
Professional Qualifications / Membership to professional bodies
Registrable with the relevant professional body
Previous relevant work experience required.
At least Seven (7) years relevant experience in a reputable organization, four (4) of which should be in a senior management position;
Mode of application
1. For detailed job adverts including the required qualifications, professional experience, duties and responsibilities, terms and conditions of service, please visit our Website http://www.nyewasco.co.ke .
2. interested candidates who meet the requirements should submit their applications through Post Office, email, or hand delivery dearly indicating the position and job reference number on both the cover letter and envelop, together with a detailed CV, Copies of Academic Certificates. Copy of National Identity Card, Names and Telephone contacts of Three referees, so as to reach the Company by 26th October 2021, 5.00 PM addressed to:
The Managing Director
Nyeri Water & Sanitation Co. Ltd
P.0 Box 1520-10100,
Shortlisted candidates will be required to present originals of the following documents during interviews:
1. National identification Card
2. Academic and professional Certificates and Transcripts
3. My other supporting documents and testimonials; and
4. Clearances from the KRA, HELB, CRB, DCI & EACC