Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
SENIOR OFFICER WATER SERVICES – JOB REF NO. NWSC/HR&A/003
Job Title: Senior officer –Water Services
Corporation/Organization: Nyeri Water and Sanitation Company Limited
Department: Technical Services
Division: Water services
Section / Unit: N/A
Location / Work Station: Nyeri, Head Office
The job holder is responsible for ensuring effective supervision of operations and maintenance of the water treatment and distribution network under direction of the Manager, Water services.
Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or an equivalent qualification from a recognised institution;
Professional Qualifications / Membership to professional bodies
Registrable with the Engineers Board of Kenya (EBK
Previous relevant work experience required.
At least Seven (7) years relevant experience in a reputable organization, four (4) of which should be in a senior management position;
Mode of application
1. For detailed job adverts including the required qualifications, professional experience, duties and responsibilities, terms and conditions of service, please visit our Website http://www.nyewasco.co.ke .
2. interested candidates who meet the requirements should submit their applications through Post Office, email, or hand delivery dearly indicating the position and job reference number on both the cover letter and envelop, together with a detailed CV, Copies of Academic Certificates. Copy of National Identity Card, Names and Telephone contacts of Three referees, so as to reach the Company by 26th October 2021, 5.00 PM addressed to:
The Managing Director
Nyeri Water & Sanitation Co. Ltd
P.0 Box 1520-10100,
Shortlisted candidates will be required to present originals of the following documents during interviews:
1. National identification Card
2. Academic and professional Certificates and Transcripts
3. My other supporting documents and testimonials; and
4. Clearances from the KRA, HELB, CRB, DCI & EACC