Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Established in 2012, SustaiNet Group (SGL) is headquartered in Nairobi, Kenya and operates a Country Office in Kampala, Uganda. We offer development consulting services to facilitate effective agricultural market-oriented and private sector-led development; resilience building; entrepreneurship and employment opportunities for youth and women and similar services in the East Africa region and beyond, for clients including regional governments, international development organisations and agro-businesses. As part of our compliance and operational support services (Vizuri360) business, we also provide HR, finance, legal, event management and other management ‘outsourcing’ services to international consultancy companies, NGOs, research organizations and businesses exploring local and regional opportunities.
1. CORE RESPONSIBILITIES
The Human Resource Intern will be responsible for the following:
Contract and Agreements
· Preparing core staff & project staff offer letters, contracts, and addendums.
· Preparing consultants contracts and addendums.
· Notifying staff/ consultants on the status of the contracts/ Letters of engagement.
Recruitment/ New Hire Process
· Providing support in the recruitment/hiring processes that may include posting job openings, organizing resumes and job applications, scheduling job interviews and assisting in interview processes.
· Preparing new employee files and ensuring all required documents are in place.
· Serving as a point person for all new employee questions
· Assist in the Human Resource Team Officer in conducting background checks which include criminal background checks and candidate’s documents/information verification.
Payroll and Benefits Administration
· Assist the Human Resource Officer in Payroll processing.
· Assist the Human Resource Officer in Payroll Reconciliation.
· Assist in the enrolment of new staff into the payroll system.
· Assist the Human Resource Officer in the sharing of payslips upon payroll approval monthly.
· Answering payroll questions and facilitating resolutions to any payroll queries.
· Responsible for electronic and physical filing of all HR related documents.
· Maintain current HR files and databases.
· Ensuring Biometrics and Timesheets are completed every month.
· Update all staff monitoring tool.
· Ensure all leave plans are shared at the beginning of every year by staff.
· File all staff leaves accordingly electronically and in staff physical file.
Candidates who meet the requirements should send their CV and a cover letter motivating their interest in the position, detailing current and expected salary and Skype and mobile contacts by COB (18th October 2021) and follow the application instructions on the site.
Please use this link to access the job profile:
Sustainet Group Limited (SGL), is an equal opportunity employer and only shortlisted candidates, whose CVs are received into our database will be contacted.