Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Established in 2012, SustaiNet Group (SGL) is headquartered in Nairobi, Kenya and operates a Country Office in Kampala, Uganda. We offer development consulting services to facilitate effective agricultural market-oriented and private sector-led development; resilience building; entrepreneurship and employment opportunities for youth and women and similar services in the East Africa region and beyond, for clients including regional governments, international development organisations and agro-businesses. As part of our compliance and operational support services (Vizuri360) business, we also provide HR, finance, legal, event management and other management ‘outsourcing’ services to international consultancy companies, NGOs, research organizations and businesses exploring local and regional opportunities.
OVERALL JOB FOCUS
The Human Resource Department Lead is overall responsible for supervising the administrative functions; and improving performance and capabilities within the department. As the company not only manages its internal HR process; however, offers HR management as a service, the Lead of this Department should also be client service oriented.
With reference to the SGL growth strategy, this includes responsibility for pursuing/overseeing client acquisition and relationship management, positioning V360 as a leading business process outsourcing firm, developing/expanding service offering, and oversight of service delivery.
- a) SGL internal HR management – Department supervision:
- Record management
- Contract management
- Payroll management
- HR policies, procedures, templates, and systems
- Management of staff benefits
- Staff capacity building
- Recruitment/ new hire process
- Performance management
- Leave management
- b) Internal procedures and policy management: Revision of onboarding and recruitment processes, HR policies and other internal procedures.
- c) Strategy development and positioning: Analyze, develop, and strengthen departmental strategies. Related to the expansion of current service offerings and development of new ones.
- d) Client acquisition: Actively pursue potential clients for V360 HR services through marketing, establishment of networks and other outreach. Conduct periodical review with current clients in effort to upsell services. Effectively onboard new clients.
- e) Planning and financial management: Together with Finance Department and business line coordinators, develop and work towards financial projections.
- f) Team leadership and capacity building: Maintain internal cohesion to ensure effective implementation/management of services provided. Take lead during recruiting to structure decision making for management.
- g) Customer relationship management: Maintain a healthy relationship with clients to ensure V360 fully meets their service requirements and resolves any emerging service provision issues regarding HR services.
- h) SGL corporate strategies and plans: Actively contribute to the overall SGL business strategies, plans, budgeting, and corporate management.
- Master’s Degree in Human Resource Management
- Relevant Professional qualification Certified Human Resource Professional (CHRP)
- A minimum of 7 years relevant experience in Human Resource Management
- Experience working for a regional organization.
- Proven track record of leading the delivery of HR functions to a high standard.
- Active member of Institute of Human Resource Management.
- Demonstrated experience in developing HR Policies and Procedures to ensure Legal Compliance.
- Strong command over HRMS especially the HR management Module for Leave Management, Time & Attendance, Timesheet Management, Appraisal and Payroll systems.
- Consulting experience is desirable.
Candidates who meet the requirements should send their CV and a cover letter motivating their interest in the position, detailing current and expected salary and Skype and mobile contacts by COB (18th October 2021) and follow the application instructions on the site.
Sustainet Group Limited (SGL), is an equal opportunity employer and only shortlisted candidates, whose CVs are received into our database will be contacted.