Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Advert Number: UGC/CPSB/CHRO/01/2021
Advert Date: 29/9/2021
Closing Date: 19/10/2021
POSITION: Chief Human Resource Officer
Basic Salary Scale: Ksh. 49,000 – 65,120 (CPSB 07)
House Allowance: Ksh.22, 000 pm
Commuter Allowance: Kshs. 8, 000 p.m.
Medical Cover: As provided by the County Government
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinating human resource services in the department in such areas as appointment, promotion, payroll management; discipline, pensions, establishment and complement control;
- Preparing and processing cases for the departmental Human Resource Management Advisory Committee;
- implementing human resource management decisions within existing rules, regulations and procedures;
- Preparing and compiling reports on the implementation of Performance Management systems including Performance Appraisal Systems;
- Managing human resource information systems;
- Undertaking training needs assessment; identifying training and development programmes; carrying out training needs analysis; preparing training projections and plans; undertaking evaluation of training programmes;
- Developing, updating and maintaining human resource development data and records.
Requirements for appointment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Management (HR Option), Bachelor of Commerce (HR Option) or a Degree in Social Science with a Diploma in HRM
- Three (3) years’ progressive work experience in a busy organization with specific experience in Industrial Relations, Recruitment and Training.
- Good Analytical skills and Organizational skill
- Knowledge of Labour laws
- Leadership and supervisory skills
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution; and
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
How To Apply