Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Advert Number: IUGC/CPSB/CQA/01/21
Advert Date: 29/9/2021
Closing Date: 19/10/2021
POSITION: Chief Quality Assurance Officer
Basic Salary Scale: Ksh. 49,000 – 65,120 (CPSB 07)
House Allowance: Ksh.22, 000 pm
Commuter Allowance: Kshs. 8, 000 p.m.
Medical Cover: As provided by the County Government
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible to the Deputy Director ECDE
- Ensure proper implementation of ECDE curriculum
- Act as strategic and policy advisor on ECDE matters to the Deputy Director.
- Coordinate inspection and supervision of ECDE centers.
- Coordinate inspection and supervision of co-curricular activities for ECD
- Conduct training needs assessment
- Prepare inspection reports and submit to relevant authorities
- Conduct training, mentoring, and evaluating ECDE teachers in the County.
- Assess ECDE Centers both public and private for registration in collaboration with the ministry of education
- Participate in the review of county ECDE policies
- Assists in doing research and dissemination of information on ECDE development issues.
- Assists in development of regulations on establishment of new ECDE centres in the County
Requirements for appointment
- Degree in Education from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- Knowledge of relevant professional standards affecting the operations including the code of ethics.
- Be conversant with policy formulation and implementation.
- Be a strategic thinker and result oriented.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of devolution, the County development objectives and vision 2030.
- Satisfy the requirement of Chapter six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 on leadership and integrity.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the relevant legislation and the Constitution of Kenya 2010.
- Five (5) years’ relevant work experience in an institution either in public or private sector
- Demonstrate Leadership, Communication, Interpersonal, Organizational, Negotiation and Problem solving skills and ability to build and lead cohesive teams
- Be computer literate.
How To Apply