Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Advert Number: UGC/CPSB/D/DIR/RSK/02/21
Advert Date: 29/9/2021
Closing Date: 19/10/2021
POSITION: Deputy Director Risk Management & Compliance
Basic Salary Scale: Ksh. 87,360– 121,430 (CPSB 05)
House Allowance: Ksh.28, 000 pm
Commuter Allowance: KShs. 12, 000 p.m.
Medical Cover: As provided by the County Government
QUALIFICATIONS, REQUIREMENTS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring correct interpretation of financial, procurement and related laws
- Evaluates and provides reasonable assurance that risk management, control, and governance systems are functioning as intended and will enable the county’s objectives and goals to be met.
- Reports risk management issues and internal controls deficiencies identified and provides recommendations for improving the county’s operations, in terms of both efficient and effective performance
- Evaluates information security and associated risk exposures
- Evaluates regulatory compliance program with consultation from legal entities
- Evaluates the county’s readiness in case of business interruption/disruption
- Maintains open communication with management and the audit committee
- Recommend establishment of efficient risk management systems in the county
- Perform any other audit duties as may be assigned by the Director.
Requirements for Appointment
- Bachelor of commerce, Business administration or related studies from a recognized university.
- Holder of CPA (K) and a member in good standing
- Five (5) years’ experience, three (3) years of which must have been in a senior management level in an institution either in public or private sector
- Knowledge and experience in Public Service/Devolved system of Government including financial reporting and auditing
- Knowledge and experience in Risk Management
- Be a person of integrity and in compliance with requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010.
How To Apply