Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Advert Number: UGC/CPSB/PR/01/21
Advert Date: 29/9/2021
Closing Date: 19/10/2021
POSITION: Program Officer
Basic Salary Scale: Ksh. 38,270 – 51,170 (CPSB 09)
House Allowance: Ksh.12, 800 pm
Commuter Allowance: Kshs. 5, 000 p.m.
Medical Cover: As provided by the County Government
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
QUALIFICATIONS, REQUIREMENTS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan and execute program activities on timely and accurate manner.
- Support the establishment of a database and referring mechanism system for the rehabilitation persons to receive comprehensive services.
- Reaching out to vulnerable and/ or addicted persons and admit to the rehabilitation center(s).
- Consider and co-ordinate with other services to undertake a comprehensive assessment and develop individual rehabilitation programmes.
- Monitor and evaluate support programmes and ensure meaningful outcomes are recorded and built upon during the support process.
- Coordinate rehabilitation of the addicted persons.
- Preparing progress reports to the Director Alcoholic Drinks and Control Board (ADCB) including identification of problems, causes of potential bottlenecks in implementation, and providing specific recommendations;
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Requirements for Appointment
- Degree in Social Sciences or related field from a Recognized institution
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Commitment to confidentiality and partiality
- Flexible and available when needed
- Experienced in handling teams, coordinating services and working in outreach programs for the vulnerable and/or rehabilitation and treatment of addicted persons
- Satisfies the provisions of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya
How To Apply