Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Advert Number UGC/CPSB/WS/01/21
Advert Date: 29/9/2021
Closing Date: 19/10/2021
POSITION: Workshop Superintended
Basic Salary Scale: Ksh. 25,470 – 33,950 (CPSB 10)
House Allowance: Ksh. 4,500 pm
Commuter Allowance: KSh. 4, 000 p.m.
Medical Cover: As provided by the County Government
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
QUALIFICATIONS, REQUIREMENTS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Duties and responsibilities
- Planning and co-ordination of both routine and preventive maintenance of Farm Machinery and equipment.
- Manages workshop equipment and supervise maintenance and/or repair jobs to ensure that equipment is kept in good working order.
- Make recommendations regarding maintenance procedures when requested.
- Initiate and process maintenance work orders.
- Monthly workshop technical reports to line manager
- Training and offering leadership to workshop team.
- Advise management on machinery and equipment replacements.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Requirements for appointment
- Diploma in Mechanical or Agricultural Engineering
- Conversant with maintenance of farm machineries especially tractors etc
- Excellent communication, planning and organization skills.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and under strict deadlines.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a busy workshop.
How To Apply