Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
VSO is the world’s leading independent international development organisation that works through volunteers to fight poverty in developing countries. Our high-impact approach brings people together to share skills, build capabilities, promote international understanding and action to change lives and make the world a fairer place.
We are looking for a Microsoft 365 Admin to assist in the design and delivery of Microsoft solutions to meet business objectives and technical requirements. VSO is implementing a global project to migrate all of our teams to modern SharePoint sites and full use of the Microsoft suite of tools. The successful candidate will support organisational teams to create effective knowledge sharing, collaboration and workflow solutions to drive the delivery of VSO’s programmes. Working with colleagues from across the globe, the M365 Admin will support the adoption of the Microsoft suite of tools, providing support and advice on the full range of products including SharePoint, MS Forms, Planner, Power BI and MS Teams. This is a busy and varied role, in which the incumbent will be expected to work independently and manage a range of different business priorities.
- Work with the Microsoft 365 Product owner to design and deploy new Microsoft 365 solutions such as Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Planner, Microsoft Power Automate among others to improve ways of working in the organization.
- Assist with training and adoption of new Microsoft 365 solutions and processes including delivery & creation of training plans, materials and documentation.
- Provide technical user support for incidents escalated from the helpdesk and resolve system / application issues.
- Explore ways to scale Microsoft’s offering, such as with the Power Platform, within the organization based on business opportunities and other technical innovations.
- Work with the Microsoft 365 cluster team to develop, manage and implement the Microsoft 365 roadmap, leveraging new platform innovations as they are released.
- Assist with the migration of content from various sources (country office servers, google drive, drop box, personal computers, one drive, SharePoint etc.) to Microsoft 365 environment as designed.
- Offer technical support on Microsoft PowerBi platform to staff in the organization.
Skills, qualifications and experience
- Up to date knowledge of the Microsoft 365 ecosystem
- Skilled at user training and support
- Ability to configure Microsoft 365 to manage processes and document storage
- Demonstrable experience in successfully supporting Microsoft 365 products
- Experience with and enthusiasm for coaching, mentoring and on the job training
- Able to present complex technical information clearly to a non-technical audience, with the ability to provide the appropriate level of detail.
- Able to work in a team.
- Strong problem-solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of the systems development life cycle.
- Knowledge of systems analysis and design methodologies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (in English) required
- Effective meeting facilitation skills
- Able to work effectively in a culturally diverse environment
Technical skills desired
- Microsoft PowerBi.
At VSO we believe progress is only possible by working together. Whether you want to join us as an employee, or as a volunteer working in your own country, overseas or online, our selection process includes an assessment based on these core competencies:
- Ability to be open minded and respectful
- Ability to be resilient and adaptive to new situations
- Ability to facilitate positive change and build sustainable working relationships
- Ability to seek and share knowledge
VSO promotes equal opportunities and values a diverse workforce.
This role is based in Kenya (Nairobi).
VSO is unfortunately unable to provide sponsorship, so candidates MUST have the right to work in Nairobi.
VSO reserves the right to close this job early if we receive a sufficient number of applications.
How To Apply
If you’re interested in applying for this role, once you’re ready to apply, click on ‘make an application’ below to complete the online form.
VSO has zero tolerance of abuse and exploitation of vulnerable people. We expect all our employees/volunteers to ensure we protect children, young people and vulnerable adults from harm and abide by our safeguarding policy.