Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Moderator Job Description
We are searching for a consistent moderator to inspect whether assignments have been graded according to specific standards. The moderator should check for congruence between the students’ answers and responses included in the memorandum, and confirm whether markers have totaled and awarded a fair mark that is indicative of students’ performance. You should amend any errors to ensure a fair standard of assessment.
To be successful as a moderator, you should possess sound insight into the assessment process. A remarkable moderator will keep track of all changes and engage in continuous discussions with the assessors to improve consistency across assessments.
- Evaluating the s responses to discern whether the assessor has suggested a fitting mark.
- Recalculating marks to ensure that the students have been awarded an accurate grade for each major section of the work.
- Summing individual marks to confirm the validity of the students’ final marks.
- Remedying discrepancies and including your initials next to each of these.
- Recording all anomalies and amendments.
- Suggesting suitable alterations to the memorandums.
- Submitting moderated scripts to stipulated individuals by agreed-upon dates.
- Advising Assessors on common marking errors and techniques to avoid these.
- Partaking in continuous dialogues to boost the transparency and credibility of our assessment procedures.
- Completion of a formal moderation course.
- Demonstrable experience as a moderator of similar content.
- Proven experience as an assessor of pertinent subject matter.
- An eye for minutiae coupled with exceptional judgment.
- Brilliant administrative and logistical abilities.
- Openness to constructive and respectful input.
- Committed to shaping standardized assessment processes.
How To Apply