Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
•The purpose for this role is to have a dedicated resource with the appropriate skills and knowledge to co-ordinate sales activities and business development for the business.
•The stakeholder management deliverable includes regular and coordinated attendance of sales connect session with the retail network to drive the insurance agenda
Revenue Delivery; 60%
- Achieve set revenue insurance targets in BB
- Drive insurance engagement and penetration in BB through regular client and coverage team engagement.
- Drive an optimal product mix between Life and Non-Life for holistic solutioning of customer needs.
- Positioning insurance solutions alongside bank wide initiatives.
- Work with marketing for improved visibility and sustained product awareness to drive sales
- Attend BB sales connect sessions to report on insurance Pipelines and uptake progress and enlist support, plus get insights on opportunities available.
- Ensure Weekly dashboard, monthly and quarterly performance tracking is shared with all stakeholders
- Have Sales activations and customer sensitization(quarterly) in partnership with partners to increase uptake and leverage on Bank customers activities to position the same
- Servicing Business Banking customers and ensuring the TATs with customers are adhered to
- Monitoring and evaluation business strategies set
- Obtain Approval of all sales related expenses
- Dashboard management with relevant MI teams to confirm accuracy of management reports on sales activities
- Quarterly business review meetings with Insurance partners to discuss business activities
- Identifying cross and up sale opportunities and track performance
- Work with the Business Development manager -BB&CIB to ensure strategy deliverables are properly documented and monitored.
- Responsible for call reports on customer visits.
- Ensure all documentation is correctly completed, collected and submitted as per procedure manuals and SLA’s
- Work with partners to ensure Commercial Banking customers receive bespoke solutions and service
People Management Role 30%
- Managing relationships with stakeholders to drive business
- Sustained insurance awareness within the network
- Providing general support to the BB team as and when required to drive sales and unlock opportunities
- Upskilling the team on corporate insurance prospecting and business development.
- Ensure TCF regulations are observed while attending to customers.
- Ensure all covers are placed as per process and procedures.
- Ensure all regulatory requirements are met by ensuring compliance to the insurance act and SLA’s
- A Business-related Degree from a recognized university.
- Knowledge of insurance business, products, and processes. Minimum 10 years insurance experience in Insurance business development and relationship management.
- Diploma in Insurance (CII/AIIK)
- Experience of managing activity across the whole of a project lifecycle, using current technology, structured methods and a quality process
- Exposure to governance, control and risk management
- Proven ability to effectively work across teams
- Ability to effectively work across teams
Knowledge and Skills
- A learning mindset to rapidly assimilate complex business issues and quickly solve problems in a structured manner or pre-empting issues that may arise where there is limited precedence
- Effective negotiating skills to secure both internal and external resources and deal with external service providers
- Able to adopt and/or coach the use of a variety of methods to keep work streams on schedule and within budget
- Insurance Service Excellence
- Good understanding / Implementation of end to end insurance processes
- Basic understanding and support of project management principles
- Ability to prepare and interpret management/production reports.
Higher Diplomas: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
Closing Date: 2021-11-01