Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting to Director – Manufacturing
Job Objective: The General Manager-Technical will be responsible for overall management and co-ordination of the Technical Department, which provides technical services to all divisions and departments in Brookside Dairy Limited.
He will ensure that the department provides professional and cost-effective service to all.
- Coordinate and provide leadership for the Technical Department.
- Offer advisory services to Technical Managers on Technical related issues.
- Ensure effective and efficient technical services are provided to the Factory and other departments.
- Supervise all Managers in the Technical Department and offer an oversight role that will include allocating responsibilities and ensuring all sectional KPIs are set and met.
- Monitoring of overall performance and machine efficiency.
- Offer general administrative services to all Technical sections to cover among others; staff management, management of contractors, performance appraisal reviews, cost management, infrastructure facilities, etc.
- Ensure materials and spares are procured efficiently and effectively in liaison with the Supply Chain Department.
- Be responsible for staff development ¡n the department
- Budget preparations.
- Co-ordinate project activities.
Minimum qualifications, experience, knowledge and skills
- Job Holder should hold a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- A holder of Masters’ Degree in Management will have added advantage.
- Should have over 10 years’ practical experience in a manufacturing concern.
- Must have good management and leadership skills.
- Excellent communication, analytical and troubleshooting skills
How To Apply
If you believe you fit the required profile, please send your application together with a detailed curriculum vitae and contacts of three referees.
Apply online to firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business Friday, 5th November 2021.