Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting to the Head of Cross GTM Architecture, the primary role of the Senior Solutions Architect will be to utilize their strong consulting aptitude and technical skills to understand the client’s challenges, business strategy, processes & services, and the context in which the business operates. By using their understanding of the industry and the current state of technology and future industry trends; they will be the client’s trusted advisor and work with relevant stakeholders to prepare a roadmap against which IT can align in the strategic sales segment. They will take responsibility for creating business value for clients through the Dimension Data portfolio and the successful execution of the strategy in identified areas of the business. They will collaborate with the relevant internal stakeholders within the sales and GTM Teams across East Africa to ensure achievement of client-led, business value solutions. the Solution architect is expected to keep abreast of all Dimension Data value propositions, offers and changes in technology across all GTM areas in order to be able to engage or craft comprehensive, holistic and business requirement specific solutions to customers.
- The Senior Solutions architects will be the link between GTM and sales teams by working closely to proactively engage in the presales process with clients with a focus on understanding their business challenges, strategies, key drivers and desired outcomes. This may include but not limited to conducting meetings with key stakeholders, delivering presentations and developing roadmaps.
- Contributes to the development of complex strategic or solution architectures in specific business, infrastructure or functional areas.
- Synthesize current and future technology trends with client strategic imperatives to create compelling value-driven solutions for clients.
- Develop As-Is, Vision and To Be product/service architectures, identify gaps and develop transition roadmaps.
- Develop business case and end-to-end roadmap to optimize IT Operations and Measured Business Value across Dimension Data solution areas.
- Use understanding of the client’s business, industry practices and knowledge on the full solution portfolio to personalize the solution in line with the client’s KPI and measured need.
- Lead complex solution design with clients in collaboration with the GTM teams to enable business outcome and requirements mapping.
- He/she conducts strategic engagements to develop an enterprise–wide architecture for medium to complex assignments. They will recommend assessments to gain insights into the client’s current and future states and help them build a business case.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s (graduate) degree in Information technology or related IT fields
- Previous experience in a technical role
- At least 6 years’ working experience as a technical or solution architect, presale consultant or in business consulting
- Extensive knowledge of multi-vendor service integrations and cross-functional software, OS’s and infrastructure designs
- Certification and working knowledge of Enterprise architecture methodologies such as COBIT, ITIL, TOGAF etc will be an added advantage
- Must possess knowledge and working experience of emerging technologies such as Cloud, SDN, Automation etc.
- Must have analytical skills enabling quick and meaningful understanding of customer needs and goals.
- Good communications and presentation skills, with the ability to operate comfortably at and beyond client senior executive levels.
- Strong negotiating skills and ability to persuade and maintain multilevel relationships within prospects and clients.
- Good documentation skills – ability to write formal proposals which may include a demonstrable understanding of the business and an ability to articulate the ROI or TCO to the client.
- Commitment to the concepts of technology enabled, value-added selling.
- Must be able to demonstrate business awareness or business acumen.
- Proven success prospecting, building a pipeline, moving opportunities through the sales cycle; proposing, presenting, and discussing solutions with Technology Leads and other decision-makers
Medical Aid / Medical Insurance, Group Life Cover, Funeral Benefit, Minimum 18 days annual leave.
About Dimension Data
At Dimension Data we empowering our people to deliver client-centric solutions. We want to see our people make the most of every opportunity, and together we can achieve the extraordinary. Our diverse and inspiring people are experts at what they do and serious about delivering measurable and sustainable value at every turn.
How To Apply