Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
An exciting career opportunity is available for Financial Advisors to service the corporate and retail segments of SIB.
The key purpose of this role is to provide professional financial services to our clients within these segments. The successful candidate will be responsible for sourcing, retaining and growing a client base by implementing financial planning solutions in line with the client’s needs.
The successful candidate will be expected to carry out the following duties and responsibilities:
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Providing suitable advice to best fit the needs and requirements for clients.
- Preparing and presenting proposals to existing and potential clients using state of the art financial planning tools
- Meeting clients to understand their financial objectives.
- Explaining complex information relating to Financial Advisory in a clear and effortless way
- Managing, maintaining and building new and existing client relationships
- Growing a client book within the first 24 months and consistently thereafter
- Adhering to compliance, operational procedures and practice management standards
- Staying abreast of product information, performance and industry changes
- Building a sustainable book of clients in the corporate and retail segments of SIB
- Consistently achieving the allocated Sales Production Target as per a performance scorecard.
- Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in relevant field
- Relevant Commercial/Financial Tertiary qualification
- CISI Module I and II
- Postgraduate Diploma in Financial Planning
- CFP Advantageous
Experience and Knowledge
- 5 years’ experience in the Financial Services industry in a Sales role within the Asset/wealth and Investment management spaces
- Knowledge and understanding of the dynamics in allocated market
- Experience and track record in high-performance sales environments
- Knowledge of best practice in Financial Planning and Financial Advisory Services
- Knowledge and understanding of financial planning through meaningful client engagements
- Knowledge of and understanding of the consultative sales methodology
- Experience in application of a defined sales process.
- Computer Literacy
- Proficient in MS Office
- Experience using CRM
- Experience using financial planning toolkits/software
- Interpersonal and Intrapersonal Skills
- Strong sales, interpersonal and business-orientated person with the acumen to build client relationships
- Prospecting skills
- Personal Branding
- Social Selling skills
- Virtual Selling Skills
- Consultative Selling skills
- Lifelong Learning
- Self driven: Able to work independently
- A passion for the financial planning environment
- Relationship management and networking skills
- Able to plan and manage time effectively
- Analytical and numerical skills with the ability to analyse and interpret statistical information
- Impeccable work ethic
- Strong presentation skills
- Emotional Intelligence
- Asset Management
- Commercial banking (Deposit Mobilization)
- Investment Banking
- Client Service
- Financial Planning
- Investment Advisory
- Account Management
How To Apply
If you are qualified and interested, please apply by sending your CV and Cover Letter to the email email@example.com with the subject Financial Advisor – Global Markets by 5pm Sunday, 31st October 2021.