Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
MARKETING & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
The Kenya Institute of Management (KIM) is the hub of management and leadership excellence providing the highest quality professional and institutional development programs for greater growth and expanded opportunities. Our mission is to steer and champion excellence, integrity and competitiveness in individuals and organizations.
The Institute hereby seeks to recruit a results-oriented and self-driven experienced professional to join our team for the position above:
This position is responsible for the coordination of the Institute’s marketing campaigns and activities related to revenue-generating Units, internally and externally, as guided by the corporate marketing plan, strategy, and policy.
- a) Formulate and execute corporate marketing plan in liaison with Branch/Unit Managers and other Functional Heads.
- b) Ensuring brand visibility and product awareness through regular market activations.
- c) Giving strategic input into the Institutes’ marketing activities (Branches and SBUs) to ensure Return on Investments as well as advising on the effectiveness of marketing activities
- d) Timely development, processing and dispatch of marketing materials such as brochures, flyers, posters and cards to the user units.
- e) Design appropriate tools to generate live leads and make follow-ups for business conversions
- f) Develop and implement Institute’s marketing policy at the user Units/Branches and ensure total compliance
- g) Oversee creation of advertisement and marketing materials to promote KIM products
- h) Generate weekly marketing reports and share with the EXCOM for decision making
- i) Coordinate internal marketing activity schedules to avoid overlap and ensure proper planning and facilitation
- j) Lead implementation of Go-To market campaigns to reach the target market in a timely manner
- k) Prepare marketing budgets in consultation with the respective HOD and other Heads of Functions.
- l) Liaise with Communications Team to develop and implement plans aimed at strengthening relationships with the media organisations to ensure the most effective messaging and positioning of the KIM Brand. This includes marketing activities using digital platforms such as websites, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google ad and providing social media performance monitoring reports to enhance planning for future -marketing activities.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- a) bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field.
- b) Five (5) years of relevant work experience in the service industry
Interested candidates are advised to send an Application letter in MS Word format to the email address: email@example.com to reach us by 5th November, 2021.
In addition, please attach a curriculum vitae that contains details of your qualifications, experience held relevant to this role, current and expected salary. Include your day and evening telephone numbers, email addresses, names, and addresses of three professional referees.
NB: Late applications will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. KIM is an equal opportunity employer.