Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The African Wildlife Foundation is looking for a Nairobi-based Social Media intern to assist with day-to-day social media operations within a buzzing marketing and creative department. Reporting to the Senior Social Media Officer in Nairobi, this role will help raise AWF’s brand-awareness, brand-building and narrative shift efforts through social media and digital campaigns
- Create social media content that is timely and relevant for AWF’s global audiences across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram platforms.
- Assist with day-to-day social management tasks such as social care, responding to inbound social feedback (queries and questions through inbox, feed comments).
- Provide real-time/near real-time responses to global audiences that accurately express organizational positions and views on various subjects.
- Identify social media trends and potential areas of growth in key African markets.
- Under the supervision of the Senior Social Media Officer, ensure AWF’s social media content is in line with the new organizational vision and Strategic Communications Plan.
- Ensure AWF messaging is consistent and accurately reflects the brand voice and tone across all social media platforms.
- Communicate and stay in close contact with Africa-based key program staff to stay abreast of the latest programmatic updates from the various country and field offices.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the organization and escalate to appropriate management as necessary
- Design social media posters, banners, header images and graphics for every day
- Undergraduate degree or major in marketing, communications or graphic design
- Excellent writing skills, research skills, and basic understanding of social media best practices.
- Experience working with social media management tools such as Sproutsocial is a plus but not necessary.