Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Description & Summary
A career within IT Risk Assurance services, will provide you with the opportunity to assist clients in developing analytics and technology solutions that help them detect, monitor, and predict risk. Using advanced technology, we’re able to focus on establishing the right controls, processes and structures for our clients to ensure that decisions are based on accurate information and assure that information provided to third parties is accurate, complete, and can be trusted.
Our Risk Assurance team helps clients improve the governance, risk management and compliance of their operations. This solutions-based service helps clients solve a diverse set of structure, function, relevant business risks by utilizing our deep understanding of governance, risk management/ compliance, IT systems and internal controls in businesses.
Working with leading clients across various industries, you will assist in the execution and management of engagements ensuring we deliver according to our objectives and add value to our clients.
- Develop and demonstrate subject matter expertise in area of competency and act as a trusted advisor to our clients.
- Be responsible for delivery of client work.
- Support resource allocation and team management to ensure optimum utilization of resources.
- Undertake business development by contributing to preparation of expression of interests and proposals in response to RFPs.
- Develop, coach and mentor other staff in the IT Risk Assurance team in order to build capacity.
- Deploy and manage engagement files in Aura by ensuring adherence to all risk and quality matters; adequately signed LOE, Valid AML, Affirm and Independence confirmations.
- Provide timely feedback to associates to allow for capacity development.
- Agree objectives/expectations with your reviewer (EM and/or EL) prior to execution of the audit, ensure evidence of the sharing of objectives is retained.
- Obtain timely feedback on your own performance.
- Monitoring engagement deliverables ensuring work is performed as per instructions.
- Comprehensive documentation of work performed showing clear appreciation of client processes and PwC methodology.
- Discuss findings from areas reviewed with the clients to gain consensus.
- Prepare engagement reports properly articulating the 5Cs i.e. Criteria, concern, consequence (impact/risk), root cause and corrective action (recommendations).
- Ensure team timely completion of engagement within budgeted hours and ensure that client & internal deadlines are met.
- Proactively communicate engagement delays, issues and progress updates with the client, EM and engagement team.
- Attend all mandatory training sessions and e-learns.
- People management skills, ability to build partnerships, conducive team oriented working environment and provide coaching to the associates in the quest to add value to our clients.
- Technical expertise, having the knowledge and expertise of process and controls.
- Professional Ethics: Ability to maintain confidentiality and objectivity on assignments in line with PwC’s code of conduct.
- Excellent Work Ownership and or personal responsibility skills.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to receive, understand and respond to communications verbally and writing to all levels in organizations.
- The ability and willingness to travel within the Country and Africa where the project dictates.
Minimum years experience required
- 3-4 years of relevant experience in information security, data analytics, Quality Assurance, IT audits, IT risk assurance and controls reviews.
Additional application instructions
- Solid understanding of governance, risk and audit concepts.
- Knowledge of cybersecurity frameworks and concepts
- Good understanding of IT audit principles and standards
- Good understanding of the COSO framework
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required: Bachelor Degree – Computer and Information Science, Bachelor Degree – Data Processing/Analytics/Science, Bachelor Degree – Informatics, Bachelor Degree – Information Technology Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
0. Global: Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) – ISACA (required), 0. Global: Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) Credential – Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) (required), 0. Global: Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) – Cisco (required)
How To Apply