Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We believe that Africa does better when everyone has room to grow and thrive. No one should be left out because the distance between seeing an opportunity and making a living from it is too great.
We started by delivering small packages but haven’t stopped there. Today, we’re empowering businesses to send raw materials to their production facilities and finished goods to their customers. We’re helping small scale farmers get their produce to the market. We’re making it possible for the hardworking delivery driver to earn a decent living.
We are here to make it easy to trade in Africa so that everyone has room to grow. Join us.
About the Role
The overall purpose of this job is to support Sendy’s growth and acquisition across Africa through understanding customer needs, identifying business opportunities for Fulfillment and continuously growing Fulfillment.
- Working closely with the Head of Sales or assigned staff member, and completing all allocated tasks.
- Conducting research, or gathering information through surveys or by speaking to clients and staff.
- Attending and participating in meetings, workshops, events, and exhibitions.
- Liaising with vendors on behalf of assigned staff.
- Updating documents and sales records.
- Reviewing sales performance against sales targets.
- Observing and carrying out sales processes.
- Identifying potential weaknesses and offering improvement suggestions.
- Assisting Business Development Managers with negotiations.
- Keeping a log of everything learned and delivering presentations to staff and other stakeholders.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or any other business related fields.
- Interest in Sales and Marketing.
- Keen to learn about the industry.
- Ability to identify customer needs.
- Strong sales and relationship management experience.
- Ability to identify and interpret consumer and market trend analysis.
- High level interpersonal and cross-cultural skills.
- Must be a self-starter and highly organized.
- Ability to work well with people at all levels in the organization.
- Personal motivation and drive exhibited through commitment to hard work, continuous improvement and achievement of goals.
- Analytical, creative thinking and problem solving skills.
- Strong persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Open to change.
- Calm under chaos.
- Directly accountable to the Head of Sales.
- Required to work with Senior BDM, BDM’s and Business development executives, the Operations teams & the customer experience team, Partners and Customers.