Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Equity Group Foundation (EGF) is a corporate foundation of Equity Group Holdings Plc. It was created in 2008 to undertake the social investment work of the bank. It focuses on six critical thematic areas; Agriculture, Education & Leadership Development, Energy & Environment, Entrepreneurship, Financial Education & Inclusion, and Health.
The senior officer will be responsible for coordinating all projects and programs falling under climate smart agriculture and water.
- Create awareness and advice institutions on the available renewable energy, energy efficiency, and water solutions from Equity to the clients.
- Coordinate site visits to institutions, participate in pitching of the bank’s CSA & WASH solutions.
- Working closely with the Manager and the Pillar Head, maintain excellent relationship with partners in CSA & WASH
- Ensure that the partners are consuming bank products such loans, deposits, payments and insurance and always seeking support from the bank to cross sell the bank’s products and services within CSA & WASH ecosystems
- Conducting market intelligence on emerging trends in CSA & WASH and advice the pillar accordingly.
- Provide the link between the Pillar and the commercial engine and coordinate execution of projects through the bank as well as maintain an excellent working relationship between EGF, the Bank and the partners.
- Linking institutional partners to specific departments/individuals to facilitate customer satisfaction in service delivery
- Coordinating and carrying out training and capacity building activities internally for staff and externally for partners and customers
- Production of monthly progress reports as per the set targets
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- University degree
- Professional training in climate finance and environmental resource management or related courses will be an added advantage
- Experience in energy, banking, education and hospitality sector
- At least two years’ work experience in a reputable related field providing advisory services and/or project management.
- Team Player
- Takes initiative
- Organized and with good planning skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer operations, software and/ or application development/ programing.
- Training and facilitation skills