Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY!!
A farmer-based SACCO in Kinangop is in the process of recruiting for suitable individual to fill the position of Branch Manager. The selected candidate will be expected to lead and direct the development and implementation of the branch’s strategic plan and budgets. The required skills include; Relationship management skills, leadership skills, report writing skills, problem solving skills and knowledge of Microsoft Navision.
Duties to be performed by the Branch Manager include;
- Custodian of Branch assets.
- Undertaking daily reconciliation (cheques and M-Pesa) of branch and interbranch transactions, trial balance
- Controlling branch budget
- Undertaking of cash verification for tellers and treasury.
- Preparation and timely submission of monthly branch reports.
- Conducting quality loan appraisals.
- Approving and issuing loans within approved limits.
- Management of the branch loan portfolio i.e., loan default
- Teller transactions verification and validation.
- Business development and relationship management.
- Supervision of all branch staff.
- Represent the Sacco at branch level.
- Ensuring branch security
- Any other duty assigned by Operations Manager from time to time.
The Key performance indicators for this job will include;
- Member and accounts acquisition.
- Deposits and savings mobilization.
- Loan portfolio growth.
- Branch performance i.e., liquidity, profitability, cash flows
- Risk management and compliance.
Interested candidates should meet the following;
- Business related degree
- Business diploma or/and related courses or Certificate in Co-operative Management with two years qualifying experience.
- At least two (2) years’ experience in a managerial or supervisory position in a financial institution.
- Valid certificate of good conduct.
Interested candidates should apply by filling the link https://forms.gle/Z6ZP8poVd79Vk64v9 and sending their applications (via email to email@example.com by 11th November 2021. Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted. Canvassing will lead to immediate disqualification.