Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Securex Agencies (K) Limited is seeking to recruit a new member into the Operations Team. The Zone Manager will be responsible for ensuring effective and efficient deployment, training and Supervision of our Security Officers. He will also ensure client satisfaction by offering excellent service through the security officers as well as planning, implementing and overseeing the overall monitoring of security operations of the company.
- To oversee the day to day security operations of deployment, supervision and allocation of duties as required at the client sites.
- Responsible for coordinating and supervising the day-to-day team effort of Supervisors, Senior Security Officers, Security Coordination Officers and other assigned personnel to ensure that services are delivered in a quality and cost-effective manner within the assigned zone.
- Ensure proper channels of communication exist and are enforced between the employees and the headquarters.
- To perform spot checks on Senior Security Officers and other operatives in their respective areas.
- Oversee compliance of Guards with established company policies and Standards such as Health and Safety, security measures being in place and training of guards.
- Responsible for ensuring all employees portray a corporate brand image through inspections of guarding uniforms, company vehicles and motorbikes and equipment.
- Ensure all assignment instructions and incident reports are attached to the company systems.
- To oversee (if required take part in) the investigation of incidents and prepare Incident reports within 24 hours.
- Ensure client’s requirements, requests, complaints and suggestions are updated on to the system.
- Ensure all issues and complaints brought in are addressed within 24 hours and recorded in the Supervisory Occurrence Book and updated on Evolution with corrective actions implemented.
- Will ensure the zone manning schedules and plans of how the operational commitments including leave and the reliever line will be fulfilled.
- Receive and review Tasking’s given by the Manned Guarding Manager. Once reviewed a scheme of work needs to be produced, giving timelines and budgetary constraints as a minimum.
- Will proofread all operational documentation before it is passed up the chain i.e. Incident Reports, SVAs etc.
- Guide and advice employees directly below his/her command.
- Bachelor’s degree in Security Management or any related course.
- A minimum of five years of experience in high-level security with a minimum of three years working in a managerial role.
- Working knowledge of multiple security functions and security-driven technology solutions will be an added advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, interacting both internally and externally.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Ability to successfully manage a team.
- Track record of working in a fast-paced and demanding environment.