Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
HFC Limited, the banking and property finance subsidiary of HF Group has an exciting opportunity in our Retail Division. We are seeking for a talented, dynamic, self-driven and results oriented individual who is committed to performance, excellence and participating in our growth strategy.
Digital Business Analyst
Reporting To: Head of Digital Business
Overall Job Purpose
The Digital Business Analyst will support a cross-functional project team focused on driving the end-to-end digital product lifecycle for features and products improving the overall online client experience The role holder will focus on creating Business Value, great User Experience and exceptional Product Quality.
- Work within an Agile team, delivering Digital Products
- Analyze, discuss and document new functionalities
- Assist the product owner with creating and maintaining a healthy and ordered product backlog
- Collaborate with designers and software developers to create the optimal User Experience
- Create and document testing scenarios, use cases and support manuals
- Run user and regression tests to ensure high product quality
- Assist the Product Owner with Stakeholder communication and management
- Analyze and monitor the market and the competition
- Participate in ideation sessions for new Products or Functionalities
- Communicate with other teams and stakeholders to identify, monitor and resolve dependencies
- Contribute to the Product community, by sharing knowledge and energy
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Finance, Computer Science, Technology or Engineering
- 2 – 5 years of experience as a Business Analyst, Product Owner or Product Manager
- Digitally savvy, with a passion for innovative and quality digital products
- Experience in Digital Product or Services Development (Mobile or Web)
- Experience with Banking or Financial products will be considered a plus
- Experience in working as part of Agile teams
- Experience and Discipline with Testing/QA
Key Competencies and Skills
- Natural team-player
- Strong communicator
08 November 2021