Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
HFC Limited, the banking and property finance subsidiary of HF Group has an exciting opportunity in our Retail Division. We are seeking for a talented, dynamic, self-driven and results oriented individual who is committed to performance, excellence and participating in our growth strategy.
Digital Sales Manager
Reporting To: Head of Digital Business
Overall Job Purpose
The Digital Sales Manager will be responsible for driving business growth target across the Retail Digital Solutions propositions through identifying growth opportunities and coming up with relevant customer acquisition strategies and plans to achieve set targets. The role holder will respond to market changes with appropriate strategies, influence solutions and product development to respond to market needs.The role holder willGrow number of customers through digital acquisition to increase the unit’s product revenue, volume and market share in target markets.
- Accountable for meeting and exceeding digital sales revenue goals for the market and for controlling sales expenses.
- Directs sales processes to generate revenues
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Present sales, expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of the new services and competition status.
- Deep understanding of markets, customers, and competitors in order to target needs and drive sales.
- Liaise with other company functions to ensure achievement of sales objectives.
- Investigate lost sales and customer accounts.
- Forecast annual, quarterly and monthly sales revenue.
- Generate timely sales reports.
- Conduct market research, trends, competitors and customer analysis.
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives and strategies.
- Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company’s relationship with them.
- Analyze data to identify sales opportunities.
- Develop promotional ideas and material.
- Continually track digital media metrics and KPIs to ensure growth.
- Conduct continuous research on the latest industry trends and consumer behavior analysis to develop new ideas for the market to generate further revenue.
- Extensive knowledge of digital sales processes, digital platforms, technical markets, pricing models, channels of distribution, technology trends, customer buying patterns and budgeting.
- Must have knowledge in media advertising, competitive strategies, product marketing and product management.
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- Experience 3-4 years in the same position.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Good IT and CRM Knowledge
- Ability to identify and solve client issues successfully.
Key Competencies and Skills
- Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, lead and delegate
- Strong attention to detail and meeting deadlines
- Presentation skills
- Negotiation skills
- Market Knowledge, monitoring, and result tracking
- Building Relationships
08 November 2021