Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
HFC Limited, an integrated property and financial solutions provider has an exciting opportunity in our Technology Department. We are seeking for talented, dynamic, self-driven and results oriented individual who is committed to performance excellence and participating in our growth strategy.
Head of Digital Transformation & Delivery
Reporting To: Chief Operations Officer
Overall Job Purpose
Responsible for driving the technical digitalization throughout the group as per the strategy working closely with business owners, operations, customer experience, finance, and risk teams in the bank. Champion building and adoption of digital products ensuring world class customer experience. Oversight of delivery of all projects in the bank in line with the HF Project Management Framework, agile principles, and other internal policies.
- Oversee the portfolio design, planning, development, testing and deployment of new digital products and improvements to existing products for the bank.
- Oversee the delivery of digital experience (content, journey, and personalization) of banks products and services (in line with the value proposition and features defined by the product owners) to maximize on digital product usage and digital customer satisfaction.
- Keep abreast with advancements in technology to discover ways the bank can gain competitive advantage in both enterprise systems and digital channels.
- Align banking systems and channels objectives and programs with the organization’s overall vision, strategies, and objectives in line with digital first mindset.
- Oversee of software engineering team ensuring standardization of coding practices, use of agile practices and tool for code testing, quality assurance and deployment.
- Lead product and project management teams ensuring conformance to the HF project management framework and agile principles.
- Oversee the diagnosis problems accurately and timely; evaluate and develop alternative courses of action; oversee implementation of creative and effective solution and documentation of corresponding documents.
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with vendors and all levels of staff; serve as resource for technical or business expertise and advice on strategic priorities and projects.
- Liaise with Solution providers to identify new opportunities for process improvements, product enhancement and/or cost saves arising from system upgrades or changes in the technical platform.
- Team management – ensure team members are delivering at their full potential through well-defined KPIs and providing training & learning opportunities.
- Contribution to the technology strategy formulation, documentation, presentation and implementation as steered by the COO.
- Oversee business continuity documentation and implementation of all bank systems and digital channels.
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science/IT/MIS or Business Degree with specialization in IT related discipline from a reputable institution.
- MBA or Post Graduate Degree in Business/Computer Science.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of project management experience and 5 years of team management.
- Expert understanding of Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) Discipline (Integration, Scope, Time, Quality, Human Resources, Communications, Risk Management, Procurement) or PRINCE2 Methodology.
- Expert understanding of software development and infrastructure project lifecycles within large companies.
- Experience in creating Business Requirements, Project Plans, Project Schedules and associated project materials.
- Experience in delivering projects that incorporate emerging technologies; Cloud, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Big Data, and Mobility.
Key Competencies and Skills
- Deep insights into digital content, digital journeys, and digital personalization leveraged by the best digital competitors and the world class digital companies.
- Exposure to banking systems, operations and service delivery is mandatory
- Demonstrated good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize work, multi-task across many assignments and delegate.
- Advanced Experience with MS Office Tools (Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, Visio).
- Good communication including presentation skills.
- Highly developed communication and planning skills.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- A passion and commitment to deliver quality customer service.
- High level of competency in Project formulation and implementation.
- Thorough knowledge of budgeting and understanding of financial markets.
- Good understanding of core banking business and systems.
- Ability to translate the Bank’s corporate strategy into operational plans and performance management programmes.
- Ability to define, communicate and implement essential operational changes to improve performance in line with the Bank’s business goals.
- Thorough knowledge of CBK prudential guidelines.
- Analytical and strategic thinking with ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.