Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Kenya Red Cross Society is a leading humanitarian organization sustainably promoting the wellbeing, health and resilience of communities in Kenya. The Society is seeking a qualified candidate to fill the following position:
Country Programmes Assistant
Country Manager, Danish Red Cross
To provide support to the DRC Country Manager in overseeing the timely and quality implementation of DRC supported projects through a close liaison and collaboration with the relevant KRCS project staff and other relevant partners.
- Provide support to the DRC country manager in overseeing the management of the country portfolio ensuring alignment to the DRC country strategy.
- Provide support to the DRC Country Manager liaison and engagement efforts with partners, donors, and other relevant stakeholders.
- Support DRC Country Manager with generation of relevant communication materials from DRC supported field activities in collaboration with the KRCS Communications and PR.
- Provide support to the DRC Country Manager in resource mobilization efforts including scouting for, identifying, and reviewing funding opportunities as well as proposal development.
- Focal person within the DRC Country office in ensuring a regular monitoring of DRC funded projects in collaboration with KRCS Programme Managers.
- Focal person within the DRC Country Office in facilitating and overseeing partnership administrative tasks including development, review and amendment of project descriptions and agreements in collaboration with relevant KRCS teams.
- Focal person within the DRC country office in proactively monitoring and managing change and programme risks in collaboration with relevant KRCS teams and in close consultation with the DRC country manager.
- Focal person within the DRC country office responsible for preparation of periodic quarterly progress and annual reports to DRC and her back donors.
- Liaise and collaborate with the DRC Country Finance Officer to monitor country programme expenditures and ensure programme budgets well managed and strictly adhered to.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences or related field
- Relevant professional qualification.
- Minimum two (2) years working experience at field level with recognized Organization with expertise in youth programs, community resilience building and health programs or emergencies responses.
- Experience in implementation of projects in multi stakeholders environment.
- Sound knowledge and skills in project planning and management.
- Proven ability to work across the project cycle management.
- Analytical Skills
- Data analysis and reporting skills
- Public speaking and presentation
- Budgeting and budgetary control
- Networking, alliance building and stakeholder management.
- Negotiation skills.
- Team building and management
Interested candidates who meet the above qualifications should apply strictly through https://www.redcross.or.ke/Careers to reach us not later than 9th November 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job disclaimer and notification: Kenya Red Cross Society is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge / accept any amount or security deposit from job seekers during the selection process or while inviting candidates for an interview.
Kenya Red Cross Society is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.