Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The job holder will be responsible managing and servicing existing outlets while prospecting and developing new accounts with a focus on building long term customer relationships and increasing sales revenue.
Conduct client visits for existing and potential outlets in the assigned territory in order to achieve the territory given sales targets and ensure sustained business growth.
• Achieve product availability targets for the assigned territory through identifying and negotiating listings and targets for strategic focus brands to drive and maintain numeric distribution by brand category.
• Enhance product accessibility through identifying and negotiating SOVI (Forward Share Inventory and limit Out of Stocks) and achieving cold and ambient space targets by channel and brand category.
• Promote product affordability on price by ensuring adherence to Recommended Retail Price (RPP) guidelines per strategic focus brand by channel and outlet type.
• Identify, negotiate, plan and execute activation opportunities such as promotions and tastings with customer in line with the territory sales plan.
• Achieve required customer visit hit rate; call effectiveness and minimum order quantities and/ or values in order to drive sales in volume and value.
• Pro-actively manage the cash and credit resources of the customer to drive growth of KWAL brands in terms of volume and value.
• Monitor and manage company assets such as fridges, vehicles within the KWAL policies and procedures to ensure optimal use.
• Receive, follow up and resolve all customer queries and complaints in collabollation with the customer service team in an efficient manner.
• Prepare and submit accurate and timely reports to the territory manager to facilitate proper planning.
• Bachelor degree in business a business related course.
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Sales within a similar environment.
• Membership in a professional body would be an added advantage.
• Must possess a clean and valid driving license.
• Practical experience in use of MS packages and ERP systems.
|Job Closing Date||16/11/2021|