Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are pleased to announce an incredibly exciting opportunity to join our Commercial team in Nairobi as Reservations and Ticketing Agent.
- A Reservations and Ticketing agent will be making and confirming reservations for passengers, selling tickets for the airlines.
- Serve customers professionally through telephone or in person in order to achieve customer satisfaction, generate revenue, and take all possible measures to avoid loss of revenue.
- Assists passengers requiring special assistance to board or depart.
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community. Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge.
Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications and skills:
• Relevant College or University qualification
• 2 years of job related experience
• Excellent communication skills with fluency in English language.
• Through knowledge of special rates / offers / promotions.
• Proven ability to manage room sales with due regard to the Revenue.
• Ability to adhere to Management Policy and target sales mix to achieve maximum room revenue, ensuring every opportunity to sell is taken.
• High potential individual willing to be trained / learned.
• Demonstrates Quality Consciousness.
Closing Date: 10-11-2021