Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) is the leading global environmental authority that sets the global environmental agenda, promotes the coherent implementation of the environmental dimension of sustainable development within the United Nations system and serves as an authoritative advocate for the global environment. UNEP’s mandate is to coordinate the development of environmental policy consensus by keeping the global environment under review and bringing emerging issues to the attention of governments and the international community for action. UNEP’s Communications Division communicates UNEP’s core messages to all stakeholders and partners, raising environmental awareness and enhancing the profile of UNEP worldwide.
Result of Service
Increased awareness of and support for the Stockholm+50 conference, related campaigns and outreach from a wide range of online audiences.
Responsibilities Duties and Responsibilities
Under the supervision of the Chief of Digital Strategy, the consultant will perform the following duties:
- Design, draft, edit and post regular updates and content for social media platforms for the Stockholm+50 conferences.
- Draft suggested content updates for UNEP senior officials.
- Monitor platforms and draft reports on analytics to measure progress for Stockholm+50 social media accounts.
- Contribute to keeping information sharing tools and editorial calendars up-to-date on a daily basis.
- Devise and carry-out Stockholm+50 digital drumbeat for multilingual digital platforms in consultation conference communication leads and key stakeholders.
- Produce guidance notes for social media engagement with online influencers
- .• Ensure Stockholm+50 website content is accurate, engaging and current.
- Engage with UN System counterparts and other key partners to ensure a larger coordinated digital approach.
Advanced university degree in journalism, communication, international relations, environment or other related fields, or a first university degree with an additional two years of qualifying experience is required.
A minimum 5 years of professional experience in communication or environment is required. Experience leading digital content production for an international summit, conference or major event is required.
Language: English and French are the working languages of the UN Secretariat. For this assignment, fluency in written and spoken English is required.
THE UNITED NATIONS DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS (APPLICATION, INTERVIEW MEETING, PROCESSING, OR TRAINING). THE UNITED NATIONS DOES NOT CONCERN ITSELF WITH INFORMATION ON APPLICANTS’ BANK ACCOUNTS.
How To Apply