Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
You will oversee the day-to-day operations of a Regional Portfolio by implementing policies, procedures, and practices to enable each property to meet budgeted financial goals and achieve its KPIs. This portfolio is comprised of at least 3 Qwetu properties. Regional Property Managers will provide direction and leadership to growing teams of property management teams. This position reports to the Customer Experience Director.
Key Responsibility Areas
- Provide overall direction and supervision of day-to-day property management with oversight responsibility for the management of the properties within the geographic region.
- Direct activities of Management office, Maintenance, Hygiene, and Security staff – minimum supervision of 20 staff members are required.
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting for their building portfolio including vacancy and budget variances, staffing needs, upcoming inspections, and others, as needed.
- Regularly visit the properties, inspects property operations, and review periodic reports from each property manager to determine the progress of occupancy and other KPIs.
- Responsible for resolving resident relation issues and escalated issues from residents.
- Work with property managers to recruit, retain and develop staff at all levels –Perform disciplinary activities. Performs performance evaluations on supervised employees.
- Motivate associates, recognizing and assisting associates to grow by providing constructive feedback and ensuring proper training.
- Inspect properties to ensure the highest standards are maintained; evaluate maintenance, grounds, and housekeeping operations in areas of efficiency.
- Assist in or develop corrective programs for properties when needed.
- Maximize income and control costs for each property.
- Be responsible for monthly review of financial reporting and budget variance analysis with Property Management Teams. monitors and makes recommendations on budget performance.
- Train and ensure Management Teams are utilizing their resources efficiently.
- Work with the corporate office to ensure that risk management practices are implemented and followed.
- Oversee, develop, and implement marketing/advertising plans across markets in conjunction with the Marketing/Brand Manager.
- Review with managers and maintenance staff the preventative maintenance program.
- Be responsible for property contracts.
- Oversee the processing of work orders and invoicing.
- Monitor Leasing/renewal activities through the management system.
- Monitor internal processes of inventory control and purchasing.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- 3-5 years of property management experience or related field.
- Ability to manage effective teams and develop strategic skills.
- Excellent written, oral communication, and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of financial management.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Knowledge of on-site maintenance requirements including dealing with vendors and contractors.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Work independently with minimal supervision and be accountable for actions. Must be self-motivated.
- Work efficiently and effectively under stressful situations.
- Organize work, set priorities, and delegate with proper follow-up.
- Collect and analyze data (Analytical).
How To Apply