Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
IT/ Systems Audit Manager
Roles and Responsibilities
The overall responsibility for this role is to drive IT/Systems audit in Consulting within the Assurance solution. Create visibility within Advisory division and the firm. Drive / lead business development efforts within the market, leveraging on deep multi-sector technical knowledge and experience. Be responsible for the IT internal audit team and all related engagements.
The IT audit engagements include end-to-end support for co-sourced or outsourced IT audits, assurance and attestation engagements, post implementation reviews and IT governance audits.
Professional qualifications and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or related degree from a recognized University.
- 6 plus years in IT and business experience
- Various IT Certifications (ISO 27001 LA, NIST, CISA, CISM, CRISC etc.) preferred
- Additional certification in project management, governance and business certifications are an advantage (CPA, CIA, Agile, etc) preferred
- Team/ engagement management skills
- Strong technical, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Strong understanding of corporate governance and the regulatory environment.
- Demonstrated track record of quality work, project management and productive team interactions.
- Willingness to travel moderately
Click here to read more – PDF Version
Click here to fill in the application form before 25 November 2021; and forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Email application Subject MUST be indicated as Manager – IT/Systems Audit Nov 2021. Filling of the provided link is mandatory for consideration alongside your email application.